- Nine Bonus Points on every eligible dollar spent within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands
- Six Bonus Points on groceries, gas, and cell phone, internet and cable bills
- Three Bonus Points for each dollar spent on anything else
- Gold Status for the first year
- Priority pass membership and the $99 annual membership fee is waived (fyi United Lounge not available through this method)
- To maintain Gold status after the first year, you must spend $20,000 on the card
- Has annual fee of $75 not waived the first year.
Another offer I received through email for Hilton Amex card holders is you can earn 3,333 HHonors points by joining a wine club and receiving your first shipment. Plus you will get 13 HHonors points per dollar spent. Extra points for wine enthusiasts :D