Saturday, December 15, 2012
Ways to Take Money out of PayPal after Reload
I got the PayPal Business debit card which lets you use your funds in your paypal like you had a bank account with them. This has no monthly or annual fees but does have a $1 atm withdrawal fee. I had posted how you can add funds using a PayPal Reload Card here but I was trying to find ways to get my money back out.
1) Get a Money Order at Walmart. I tried this with the debit card and it worked and the transaction shows as a purchase from here.
2) Load your Bluebird card with the debit card. Vanilla reloads would be better but if you can't find any, this is an option.
3) Pay your airline tickets. Many airlines accept PayPal as a form of payment so if you don't have the airline card or a credit card that earns good rewards on airlines then this is an option.
4) Use it for every day purchases. Yes this sounds like a no brainer but I already earned points/miles from the reload plus I can get 1% cash back for purchases that you sign for and online purchases. I don't think there is a limit and cash back bonus is deposited at the beginning of each month. Requires registration for the PayPal Preferred Rewards Program and must have a premier or business account. Double dip opportunity or triple dip if you go through an online portal!
How would PayPal be lucrative?
I know that my CVS lets me buy these with a credit card, so if you use the right credit card and want to build up these points listed below then this would work for you!
Credit Cards to use to purchase PayPal Reload Card
1) Chase Freedom cc has 5% cash back up to 1,500 in purchases ($75 cash back) at drugstores from Jan-March 2013. Must enroll to activate category bonus.
2) HHonors Amex cc gives you 6 points per dollar for select major drugstores (which includes CVS)
3) Club Carlson US Bank cc give you 5 points per dollar anywhere
4) US Bank Cash+ cc gives you 2% back at drugstores if you pick this category (no limit)
5) Citi Dividend Platinum Select Visa cc has 5% cash back at drugstores from Jan-March 2013. Maxed at $300 in cash back/yr. Must enroll to activate category bonus
Let me know of any other credit cards to use!
Just a reminder the max you can load to paypal using the reloads is $500 per day or $4,000 per month
Feel free to follow me on twitter or facebook. Thanks!