Thursday, January 3, 2013

Get 1,000 SWA miles with TurboTax!


Southwest Airlines did this last year and they brought it back again! File your taxes using Turbo Tax by 4/15/13 and get 1,000 Rapid Reward miles! Must use Federal Free, Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business. Please allow six to eight weeks from the date of filing your taxes to get the points credited to your account. I use this product every year and I like the ease of use. Can't wait to get my refund already!

Feel free to follow me on twitter or facebook. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Elena Garcia
    I love seeing good pointers like this on these blogs! Keep up the good point for Tt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I love taxes. and AIRPLANES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know how to go about getting the 1000 pts and still being able to get the USAA discount?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if you can get both.

    ReplyDelete